Le 2011-05-12 13:38, John Shabanowitz a écrit :
Marc,
I'll help if I can. What is the vision or mission statement for the
marketing blog? I understand there will be announcements and news of who and
what organizations are using LibreOffice, but what else? How will you draw
an audience and keep them engaged, keep them coming back?
*John Shabanowitz
http://libodocs.wordpress.com
We're recruiting, come join us.*