Hi Craig :)
Yes, it would be great to find out if other Bsd distros are supported, if it is
easy enough to ask them.  It would be really great if the documentation team
were told of any results you discover, or even better if you could help them
with the installer pages.  If you don't have time then don't worry as it is not
crucial.

Regards from
Tom :)