Hi :)

No.  I think the work you all have been doing to migrate to better systems is
great and should continue.  Using a "stepping stone" is a clever way to avoid
emergencies.  It also means you have plenty of time to prepare the
goal-website/domain so that it will work much better.  A much better result than
a hasty ill-considered move!  It is becoming clearer and clearer that a lot of
thought and planning has gone into this but the first few posts to the English
lists made a few of us panic because it sounded too hasty.  We know better now
and are much happier.

It is also good to hear that your old web-sites/domains will continue to exist
for quite a while as that allows you to redirect people and gradually get the
new names well known in places that have become familiar with the old names.

I wish we could have had such an organised migration from OpenOffice to TDF and
LibreOffice.  Perhaps now that Oracle seem to have decided to drop OOo there
might be some chance for us to make a better migration.

Anyway, good luck and regards to all from
Tom :)