Hi Drew et al

Sorry about the previous post. I hit the wrong button.

Le 2011-05-11 18:21, drew a écrit :
Hi Tim, others

Just to let you know - I've taken the tri-fold pamphlet you mention
there and reworked it, for the scatter branding. (That and I really did
not like the 'dental chart' on the inside..)

You can find the results here:
http://lo-portal.us/temp/LibOPamphlet-may-11a.pdf

(.odt is sitting next to it)

If I don't get any 'could you change' type feedback, then I'll go ahead
and push this to the wiki (pdf and odt)

Thanks

Drew

Thanks for doing this Drew. I think we need to review all of the marketing tools and add the scatter wherever we can. It just jazzes up everything really well.

The only comments I have is p.1, 3rd panel The "Multi-language office suite for" should be capitalized as it is a title and looks a little unbalanced. Would it be OK to put:

Multi-Language Office Suite for
Microsoft Window
Gnu/Linux
Mac OSX

This would give it a triangular shape, lead the reader to the bottom LibreOffice logo and I think it would look nicer to the eye.

If we do this, then we would want to copy this list order on p.2, panel 1 and have:

"MS Windows, Gnu/Linux, Mac OS X"

Thanks for doing this.

Cheers

Marc