Hi :)
There is a lot of complex detail in every post to this thread.  Please can we
try to solve 1 problem at a time?

Paulo, is there a danger of losing the Brazilian websites due to Brazilian law?
If that danger does exist then is it a problem that needs to be solved
urgently?

IF that is an imminent danger then perhaps  the Brazilian Community could use
TDF (or whichever organisation currently owns TDF's assets) to solve it?
Perhaps by 'giving' the websites/domains to TDF (perhaps just temporarily)?
This suggestion assumes that part/all of the Brazilian Community are going to be
properly represented on the TDF steering committee and at all levels of TDF.
Both the TDF and the Brazilian OCmmunities seem to want this.  If TDF needs an
official office in Brazil then that would probably have to be run by the
Brazilian Community, funded by them and administered by them.  There might be
some chance of organising things a little differently but that seems (to me) to
be the most obvious way to save the existing websites.

Details about naming conventions, branding, diversifying, logos, specific
individuals actions, conspiracies and all the rest of the tangled issues
discussed in this thread are hopefully irrelevant so that the 1 problem of
avoiding losing assets (domains/websites) can be sorted out quickly if
required.

My only 1st question is "Is there a danger of the Brazilian legal system closing
websites or domains soon?"
Regards from
Tom :)