So, can anybody tell me why NA community can have libreoffice-na.org domain
*separated* from TDF hosts and brazilian community can't have
libreoffice.org.br domain?

Just a simple question in order to understand the issue.

Tks and rgds

2011/5/7 webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmaster@krackedpress.com