Ok, Charles

Now I understood everything.

I do not have to make the change that is requesting. I'm just a volunteer whose
goal is to contribute to the TDF and LibreOffice here in Brazil, besides
being the editor of the BrOffice Magazine(I think we can not use LibreOffice
in the magazine too, right?).
I'll do what I can, or say goodbye to all.

Hugs,

Luiz Oliveira