Dear Sham,

ShamAtGMail wrote (03-05-11 04:46)

Myself is Sham Yemul, www.Intellisoft.co.in. I am one of the Speakers
invited for a District Level Seminar/Workshop going to be conducted at
Purva Vibhag Sarvajanik Vachanalay, Solapur.Sunday 08 May 2011, 10 am to
4 pm

- my topic is Complete Utilization of Computers in Library.

Thanks for writing and introducing.

other speakers are Dr. Rajendra Kumbhar, Asst. Professor, Librarian,
Pune University - Libraries in 21st Century
Mr. Mohan Kamble, Role of Librarians in 21st Century
Mr. Kundlik More, Getting various subsidies from social & government
organizations of various states of India.

We(Intellisoft) are going to distribute a freeware software of Library
management developed in Microsoft Excel thr' a CD on the same day.
The software has Local Language Marathi , uses Unicode Fonts for data
input & usage.

My Presentation talks about various Open Source, Freeware, Commercial
Office Suites.

That reads as an interesting program and an important event, so..

LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity
suite for Window, with this email, I want to include the LibreOffice
software in the same CD. The CD is distributed Free of Cost to about 200
participants of the program.

we are happy and honoured that you choose LibreOffice to be included.

Do I need to take permission of LibreOffice Foundation ?

No, it is perfectly right to include it on the CD.
On this page of the website http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/ there are links to license and legal information. But for the use you propose, there are no problems.

Pls feel free to send us a short report of the event, and possible feedback of the audience, when finished.

Kindest regards,
Cor Nouws

--
 http://nl.libreoffice.org
 The Document Foundation - Founding member