Hi Tom!

Am Sonntag, den 17.04.2011, 21:41 +0100 schrieb Tom Davies:
Hi :)
This looked excellent.  It was really good to have a look around the menus and
to see how well integrates into the desktop OSes all in non-English.

Close to ... "Open" appears to be not translated in the StartCenter ;-)

Good work, congrats and regards from

I totally second that!

Tom :)

Cheers,