On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Italo Vignoli <italo@libreoffice.it> wrote:

On 3/23/11 10:13 AM, Kinshuk Sunil wrote:

 I will appreciate if someone can take out time to go through it and check
if
I am not saying anything wrongly/incorrectly. If this is not the correct
place for this discussion, kindly guide me to the correct platform.

I have gone through the presentation and I have found only one *real*
mistake, as Oracle Open Office (proprietary, in spite of the name) has
replaced StarOffice, while OpenOffice.org still exists (and you need to sign
the Oracle Contributor Agreement). OpenOffice.org is open source while
LibreOffice is free software. The difference is small, but substancial.

Thank you. I will make suitable changes and update the presentation in a
while.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
phone +39.348.5653829 - VoIP +39.02.320621813

Kinshuk Sunil
+919910024895