Hi Charles, all,

Charles Marcus schrieb:
On 2011-03-03 12:12 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
I do not want to be a part of the Accessibility List, but I would like
to know what is being done to help those with this type of issue.

Wrong list. If you want to learn about whales, you don't ask about them
on the telephones list.

Wrong assumption.

Marketing is about spreading LibreOffice and thus about spreading information about it's features.

Even if the disabled are a marketing area neglected by many other products - I don't think that we need to follow this way.

In the opposite: We should consider Accessibility Marketing as an important part of our strategy.

If we didn't by now, this is neither Timothy's nor any other's fault.

Wrong comparison.

He doesn't want to learn to talk to whales, but asks for information about whales on the list of a mammal research institute.

Wrong tone.

If you don't have any *positive* contribution it is far better to shut up and let others comment his request.

Providing him with the necessary links to find out himself as Drew did would have helped much.

And using this posting as basis for the creation of a dedicated marketing activity about accessibility would be even better...

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: And if you think it is better to subscribe to a list and unsubscribe after a few days - that's your opinion and you could have told this in a friendly manner. Do you know how easy it is for impaired people? I don't - and neither me nor you have the right to judge.