Hello Marc,

Le Tue, 01 Mar 2011 10:20:41 -0500,
Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> a écrit :

This thread was moved from the BrOffice thread.

Re: P2P use. Let's not forget that our calls for a server where the
ISO could be hosted was to enable more of the DVD team members to
work collaboratively on authoring the DVD. It would also be a lot
simpler to ftp corrected html or code to the server rather than
working through a P2P connection.

So, as there seems to be a solid interest on completing the "North
American" DVD (and possibly changing it to an "Americas DVD"), could
the TDF offer us server space for work on the project? The
LibreOffice-Box team is being hosted by the TDF. Could our project
also be hosted by the TDF? We are also basing our project from the
LibreOffice-Box project, so the base that we are working with is
common to both projects.

I believe there are enough of the SC membership here to give us some
kind of direction for this.

Well, go ahead and open a wiki page :-) It's as easy as that.
Perhaps this time it would be nice if it could be designed as an official DVD from TDF (with full
standard logos,
hosting on the TDF servers)? So far, aside the LibreBox, there were a
lot of individual DVD projects that were meant to remain that way. Now
is perhaps the right time. As I wrote here several times, we need a
distribution team. I'd be glad to work with you on this guys.

Best,
Charles.

Cheers

Marc