On 02/28/2011 09:25 PM, Jeff Chimene wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions<
webmaster@krackedpress.com>  wrote:

On 02/28/2011 03:06 PM, Marc Paré wrote:

<snip>

  BTW ... we are also looking for space on a server for our ISO as well as
possibility to ftp into the server account.

To reiterate: Drew and I talked about this at SCaLE, and it seems that we're
better off using P2P to distribute the ISO image. this was also the
recommendation from RackSpace.

I'd recommend with Tim create and post the .torrent to a tracker of his
choosing, and provide the initial seed. After that, it's off to the races!

Cheers,
jec

Never really dealt with .torrent stuff, so I do not know anything about offering it from a file that I create. So if there will be a .torrent version of the DVD I am working on, I would need a lot of help doing that, and cannot host the file[s] on my domain account since it would be a repository and that is not in my contract. I cannot even upload that size of file in any file extension. I think between 500Meg and 1GB is the limit per file size.