On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

Le 2011-02-24 17:06, Cor Nouws a écrit :

 Hi all,

I've been invited to give presentations on DFD, March 30 in The Hague,
and T-Dose, November 5 or 6 in Eindhoven.

I will try to focus on
- bringing over the enthusiasm of our project, the people;
- informing people about the fun, speed and need of developing
and - though I'm not working on LibreOffice code - showing some
first steps, pointers etc.
(I will find me some support for the latter)

I've added both events to the calendar:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events#Europe

Anyone around during one of the events? Pls drop me a note so that we
can meet :-)

Best,
Cor

Thanks for adding it to the events calendar as well as speaking at the
event.

We were hoping to have a flyer prepared in EN, DE, FR, ES for the DFD and
LibreOffice support. Italo is speaking with the FSF and will get back to us
re: a statement from LibreOffice.

I'm a collaborator in the Magazine BrOffice and Documentation of LibreOffice
for PT-BR, and beginer in this list, just follow.
We are a team of translators for Portuguese language of Brazil (
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista/Traducao), Translate
Magazine and Documentation of TDF. Recently translate the page to
http://challenge.documentfoundation.org/bem-vindo/ to PT-BR.
I wonder if we can translate to the flyer for PT-BR? If there is, where can
I get the flyer to translate?

Cheers,

Clóvis
--