Re: So - how are you going to use the videos? (was : [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-) )

Hi guys,

In order to provide some more videos, we are puting some videos available
at
http://librecommunity.wordpress.com/quem-somoswho-are-we/depoimentos-em-video/

<http://librecommunity.wordpress.com/quem-somoswho-are-we/depoimentos-em-video/>They
are not subtitled yet, but if you tell me you are going to use them, I'll
provide the subtitles as quickly as possible. My video are there too. I
still haven't had conditions to make a better one, but there are other
better than mine.

Rgds

--
Paulo de Souza Lima