Re: So - how are you going to use the videos? (was : [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-) )

All right, Drew.

But since it was just a sample for testing, I intend to make another video
with better quality. I just haven't done it, yet, because I'm ill in bed due
to an appendix surgery and also due to adverse events that are happening in
the Brazilian community.

But I did not give that up. ovie is coming soon in a theater near you. =D

Rgds.

Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador
Curitiba - PR