Well, actually it's not a skin or something like that, but just images made in Inkscape.

I think to make it installable, first we need change the way of LibreOffice draws the screen (maybe including some libs like Cairo or something else) to make possible a lot of new things visually. And for sure it would take much more time to debug and polish the code, testing in many systems... At last, I think (*think*) it's not possible make it right now.

My though now it's LibreOffice need many changes and corrections in another areas before we can do something like to renew completely the user interface. Maybe when Citrus project is in a advanced level, I can join myself and help with some design ideas. :)

Thank you for your interest! :D

~Paulo