Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: I want your face on video :-)

2011/2/15 Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>

> Le 2011-02-14 19:37, Paulo de Souza Lima a écrit :
>
> The sample video is available for download at
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/755426/Paulo.zip for limited time =D
>>
>> Tell me what do you think.
>>
>> tks
>>

> Hi Paulo
>
> I played it on 2 players on my Mandriva box. The video seems too dark (not
> enough light) on both players. The translation came through really well.

Yeap! As I said, It's just a testing sample. I made it in my room, last
evening, without any care about lights, sound or anything (except for my
shirt =D).

I was a little bit more concerned about the subtitles.

Next video will be for real.

Cheers

> Cheers
>
> Marc