[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- From: drew <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 06:13:06 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 09:38 +0100, Volker Merschmann wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
> 2011/2/14 public sector <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > in my eyes the development of the projects OOo and LO hasn't much split yet
> > and so why aren't we using (if possible) the OOoCon for as a platform for
> > presentation and knowledge transfer. We are a fork but I don't think we are
> > enemies. We also have to think of the costumers the most part of the
> > presentations might be interesting for both LO and OOo Users.
> Nice idea, but did you read on the german lists about the
> participation at CeBit-Fair?
> OOo had been offered to have a shared booth with TDF/LO, but they
> denied because developers from Oracle would not have been able
> (=allowed) to be present there.
> So no way for that.
Of course, they (Oracle) knows what you are trying to do, and they are
rightly (correctly) not going to give it to you.
We, made our choice and choices have consequences - so get over it, and
get on with it.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon||Markus Franz <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon||public sector <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon||Volker Merschmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Where are the press clippings?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon