[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- From: Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:38:38 +0100
- To: email@example.com
2011/2/14 public sector <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> in my eyes the development of the projects OOo and LO hasn't much split yet
> and so why aren't we using (if possible) the OOoCon for as a platform for
> presentation and knowledge transfer. We are a fork but I don't think we are
> enemies. We also have to think of the costumers the most part of the
> presentations might be interesting for both LO and OOo Users.
Nice idea, but did you read on the german lists about the
participation at CeBit-Fair?
OOo had been offered to have a shared booth with TDF/LO, but they
denied because developers from Oracle would not have been able
(=allowed) to be present there.
So no way for that.
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon||drew <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon||Markus Franz <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon||public sector <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon