Re: [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)

Hi Paulo and Florian,

If you can, I'd like to help out. :-)
I think a great idea, this is a moment where the community can meet and see
people who produce LibreOffice / BrOffice. Approaches, interacts and
motivates the community and the public, which is our main user.
Cheers,

Clóvis Tristão

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Paulo de Souza Lima <
paulo.s.lima@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, the our case (brazilians) we can talk in Portuguese and include
> subtitles in English. I can't see any problem with that. What do you think?
>
> No nosso caso (brasileiro), podemos falar em Português e incluir legendas
> em
> Inglês. Não vejo problemas com isso. O que acham?
>

> 2011/2/13 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Luiz Oliveira wrote on 2011-02-12 23.55:
> >
> > The video must be in English?
> >>

> > it would be ideal, but if you can target Brazilian audience with
> Portuguese
> > video, go for it :-)
> >

> > Florian
> >
> > --
> > Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
> > Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
> > Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> > Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
> >
> > --
> > *** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
> >

> --
> Paulo de Souza Lima
> Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador
> http://www.pasl.net.br