[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: short information about marketing material in Germany
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: short information about marketing material in Germany
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:13:24 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2011-02-11 11:34, Thomas Krumbein a écrit :
Am 11.02.2011 17:07, schrieb Marc Paré:
I took a closer look at all that you have organised. Looks great! Would
you consider sending the marketing group here the source .odt; .odg etc
files for us to translate into English? We could also make it available
on the LibreOffice Marketing wiki page for other teams to use.
Alternatively, are these available on the OOoDev site?
I am sorry. All these files are createt in Adobe Creative Suite 4,
because files where printed.
So, I do not have any OpenDocument source-files.
The orginal Adobe files are really large (around 30 MB per file) and
pictures(fonts) are not included.
It is possible to make them availiable on the LibO Marketing wiki page
if you really want this - but - as I mentioned - we have to export the
hole project per file, this is more than one file!
Thanks for the info. I will refer to the files on our marketing wiki pages and maybe our marketing team will translate these into English and create OpenDocument source files from these.
I am just assuming that the license allow us to do this. Please let me know if there is a problem with this.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] short information about marketing material in Germany||Thomas Krumbein <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: short information about marketing material in Germany||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: short information about marketing material in Germany||Thomas Krumbein <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] FOSDEM 2011 and the Design Team
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Wiki Access
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: short information about marketing material in Germany
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Updated Conference Kit wiki page