[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Wiki Access
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Wiki Access
- From: Lev Lazinskiy <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:29:28 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am new to the marketing team. How do you get Wiki access?
On Fri, 2011-02-11 at 21:26 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
> Hi Florian
> Le 2011-02-11 18:54, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
> > Hello,
> > as part of the fundraising... I guess I'll use that intro for a few more
> > e-mails. :-)
> > I recall people collected press clippings in various language. Is
> > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_The_Press the up to
> > date page with these? I'd like to collect them on the fundraising
> > website for a reference.
> > Thanks,
> > Florian
> Tom and I have tried to collect as many as we saw on the lists. The
> German, French and Spanish sections are filling their sections on their
> own. As a suggestion, for marketing purposes, we are trying to list them
> in such a way that it is easy to scan the lists and see which press
> organizations are covering LibreOffice the most.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Wiki Access||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Where are the press clippings?||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Where are the press clippings?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] FOSDEM 2011 and the Design Team
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Where are the press clippings?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Wiki Access