[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Updated Conference Kit wiki page
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Updated Conference Kit wiki page
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:02:44 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
I've updated the Conference Kit wiki page with examples from the FOSDEM Conference as well as other links to resources. There is also a "Best Practices" section where we can add information post-conferences.
There was also talk on the US marketing list at some point of perhaps sharing an actual conference kit where banners, documents could be shipped to help at other conferences. This could perhaps also be considered on a regional country basis to minimize costs. Maybe something to consider.
Conference organisers should maybe also consider taking photographs of LibreOffice booths, banner setups and items shown/sold/given away etc. so that other conference teams can have some kind of idea on how to set up their own booths if this is a first experience for them. Besides, it is always great to see how other teams have organised themselves for the conferences.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [us-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] short information about marketing material in Germany
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: short information about marketing material in Germany
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] short information about marketing material in Germany
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)