From: Surat Lozowick <suratlozowick@gmail.com>
To: marketing@libreoffice.org
Sent: Thu, 10 February, 2011 18:28:44
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] FOSDEM pic/caption - making the rounds on
twitter just now

I was at FOSDEM, and it was encouraging to see the contrast between the
LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org stands — LibreOffice was much more impressive.
T-shirts, sweatshirts, stickers, green candy, more banners (and the giant banner
was hung from the roof, instead of the table), not to mention more volunteers
and a dedicated dev room. At least at FOSDEM, it was obvious where the community
support stands.

-Surat Lozowick