Re: [libreoffice-marketing] FOSDEM pic/caption - making the rounds on twitter just now

I was at FOSDEM, and it was encouraging to see the contrast between the LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org stands — LibreOffice was much more impressive. T-shirts, sweatshirts, stickers, green candy, more banners (and the giant banner was hung from the roof, instead of the table), not to mention more volunteers and a dedicated dev room. At least at FOSDEM, it was obvious where the community support stands.

-Surat Lozowick