[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice in the Press (wiki page)
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice in the Press (wiki page)
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:56:07 -0500
- To: email@example.com, Document Foundation LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is now a wiki page tracking LibreOffice in the press for marketing purposes and for your interest. If you happen to read an article on LibreOffice in a magazine/blog we would be most grateful if you could mention it on this thread. Whether positive or negative in tone does not matter. Any language (magazine/blog) as well.
Tom Davies and I will take care of updating the international site. If you are interested in maintaining any particular NL "LibreOffice in the Press" wiki page, feel free to jump in. We should try to promote LibreOffice with all related magazines and blogs to create more buzz about our project and product.
If you are interested in maintaining any NL page, just announce it somewhere on this thread so that we are aware of your participation.
Even if you are not interested in maintaining one of the NL wiki pages, feel free to drop by to read up on what people are saying about our great office suite.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] talk about software deployment
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] talk about software deployment
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon