Re: [libreoffice-marketing] FOSDEM pic/caption - making the rounds on twitter just now

Hi Drew,

it seemed so that OOo jumped in very lately. The doesn't make it to the Fosdem-site
about stands: http://fosdem.org/2011/stands

Although I can only see the back of the supporter of OOo, I think I know him and his
wife. But where are the many visitors of that booth that we will here in the next
days off? ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

--