From: Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>
To: marketing@libreoffice.org
Sent: Sat, 5 February, 2011 14:56:06
Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Press Clippings

Hi Heinz

Is there anyone on the German team collecting and updating the German
press wiki page? Would you like us to keep making note of these on the
main international wiki press page? You could then grab the German press
links on the main page and to move them to the German wiki page. You
could even remove any links on the main page that you have already
listed on the German wiki page.

Cheers,

Marc