[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] presentation template
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] presentation template
- From: Christoph Noack <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:51:21 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Florian, all!
I missed a few of these mails, since I was at work. So here some
Am Mittwoch, den 02.02.2011, 16:35 +0100 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-02-02 16.36:
> > I know I'm supposed to know it, but can someone point me to our TDF
> > template for presentations?
> > we have the FOSDEM this week-end;-)
It seems that nobody started yet with working on the presentations - now
I feel much better ;-)
> I just send you the presentation as I delivered it offlist, the template
> is IMHO by Christoph.
Resides here since some months:
> You need to grab the Vegur font (linked in the
> wiki, somewhere at Marketing/Branding). But beware, IIRC, Linux version
> has major issues with this font.
Thorsten already fixed a few issues that were caused by the graphics
engine - as far as I know. The issues do not appear (for me), if the
fonts are reasonable large, and when in presentation mode. If in editing
mode, it still looks a bit ugly.
There is an open todo item to improve the template, since it is already
a bit old (outdated colors, ...). Yesterday, Jaron picked the template
to improve it, but this might take more time than we have until FOSDEM -
so let's start with what we have.
If somebody wants to track the progress, the todo item is here:
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] presentation template||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] presentation template||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Re: Press Clippings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] DVD material updated
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] presentation template
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Document Freedom Day annoucement