Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Facebook and Twitter, Created a Twibbon to share all over the world the support of us

Hello Markus,

Le Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:19:07 +0100,
Markus Gommel <ooo@go4more.de> a écrit :

> Hello Marketing List,
>
> i have for all supporters and users of "The Document Foundation" and
> "LibreOffice" create a Twibbon for the social Networks like Twitter
> and Facebook.
>
> Many people all over the world could show the support of us.
>
> A short example for a Twibbon in a Profile Picture:
> http:/www.twitter.com/mgommel
>
> Any all over the world supporters of us could show the twibbon in the
> profiles.
>
> Supporters welcome over:
> http://twb.ly/fAS05A
>
> The full text to share, for example:
> Support The Document Foundation, add a #twibbon now! -
> http://twb.ly/fAS05A - Create one here - http://twb.ly/f02AU3
>
> Libre Grettings ;-)
>
> Markus

Thanks for that! In the short future we'll be updating (embellishing)
our logo so stay tuned for more!

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif