From: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
To: marketing@libreoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 2 February, 2011 10:02:39
Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Re: Press Clippings

Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2011-02-02 06.14:
> Thanks Italo. I have added these to the LibO in the News wiki page.[1]

collecting press clippings is a good idea. Sadly, I didn't do this for Germany
before, but there are a few articles I've written myself, which have also been
published in printed magazines:

http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/Die-Freiheit-die-ich-meine-1170972.html
and
http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/Artikel/Print-Artikel/EasyLinux/2011/01/OpenOffice-Fork-LibreOffice

Florian

-- Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108