[libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.

According to Valve Steam (http://www.steampowered.com) The hardware survey of Windows machines have 14.63% install base of OpenOffice.org. No mention of LibreOffice... yet. Macintosh info is coming soon. We are talking over 3 million steam clients at peak network times.

OpenOffice on Windows 14.63%

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Dave Johnson, USNFR
davefilms.us@gmail.com
6195496830
http://www.davefilms.us
http://www.libreofficedvd.info
(619) 335-5314
(619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779

"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";