[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Templates
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Templates
- From: "Ivan M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:27:32 +1300
- To: email@example.com
Hi Kevin, David, all,
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 4:36 PM, David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi, :-)
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:31, Kevin Soviero <email@example.com> wrote:
>> The default templates for Impress have been terrible since the beginning of
>> OOo. I want to make a beautiful set of templates for LibreOffice's version
>> of Impress.
>> I am wondering what team I would deal with to get them included in the next
>> release (or whichever release in which the templates can be updated).
>> There is always the chance they won't update them at all, but I hope my
>> templates will be good enough to inspire the change...
> My suggestion would be the Documentation team, although Design will
> also undoubtedly be interested in the subject?
Definitely - Kevin, please get in touch with the Design list as well.
We'd be interested in hearing your ideas.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] Templates||Kevin Soviero <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Templates||David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Release 19 edition of Revista BrOffice
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Templates
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Templates