Hi :)

Ages ago i think we said that the source code 'should' be on the Cd/dvd along
with whichever version of LO is being included.  Someone said that just giving a
link to the source code is enough and space on a Cd is very limited.

So, including the source code if possible is the preference but not the rule.

I think it's important to avoid making a rule about this and keep it as flexible
as the GPL, LGPL and MPL.  It is not as though we want to berate people for
spreading the software around.

Regards from
Tom :)