Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Document Freedom Day 2011 Local Flyer

I agree.

It could be nice to make it in different languages. I can translate
from English to Spanish :)

Any plans to do different events on lots of countries? Since
party-presentation events, to participate in some tech/social related
event.

Regards.