Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Document Freedom Day 2011 Local Flyer

On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 14:57 -0600, Anthony Papillion wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> So I'm going to be plastering flyers all over town in support of
> Document Freedom Day 2011. I wanted a simple, quick, localized flyer and
> this is what I came up with.
>
> I'm also going to be using the one provided on the DFD website.
>
> Thoughts? Critiques?

Hi Anthony,

Two thoughts.

1 - no attachments via the ML so no critique. (Although using Nabble to
post to the list will support attachments)

2 - This is the international marketing list and given the local nature
of this event you might want to use the Us marketing list instead.

Drew