Re: [libreoffice-marketing] DVD Label Creation Software

Anthony,

I don't know about the specialized software, but I have definitely seen DVD label templates in ODF format from a few years back. They are probably available in the templates repository for OOo, likely included in one of the larger template packages offered there.

-Ben

On Jan 30, 2011, at 2:51 PM, Anthony Papillion wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm wanting to create some specialized DVD labels for local distribution
> of LibreOffice. They will contain my companies contact information in
> case the user needs support. Does anyone know of good DVD label making
> software for Linux or should I just stick to something like LibreOffice
> Drawing?
>
> Thanks!
> Anthon
>
> --
> Anthony Papillion
> Software Development and PC Repair/Consulting
> Advanced Data Concepts
>
> Office: (918) 919-4624
> Mobile: (918) 320-9968

Benjamin Horst