Excellent articles and links, the Google Toolbar has helped me in
translating them.

The second and third articles demonstrate the strength of the free community to
organize themselves and seek solutions collectively.
Said evidence is the rapid release of release candidate LibO, after the fork
with OO.

Regards from,

Clóvis