On 1/26/11 6:51 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Compare and contrast with terms used by other people in other mailing lists -
even other professional lists.  I try but it is not always easy to remember that
this list, unlike so many others, is so pro-MicroSoft.

As I said in the past, and I repeat today (hopefully, for the last time), this project will never be ANTI anything. This, of course, does not mean that it is FOR everything. There is a simple rule in business: if you want to be respected, start by respecting others. As I want to be respected, I start by respecting, and I definitely think that if TDF wants to be respected must be respectful.

So said, there are many places where your lack of respect for Microsoft is going to be seen as a plus, and I wonder why you do not choose one of these places for your ramblings.

Here, we are different, and we respect Microsoft, although we do not like and approve close to 100% of its behaviours and actions.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
E-mail: italo.vignoli@documentfoundation.org