[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibO community distributors
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibO community distributors
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:01:29 -0500
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2011-01-14 04:03, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
I think we have to set a series of criteria for official community
distributors before we set any page. And I think we need to discuss
whatever ideas we could come up with. As I already wrote to you you're
welcome to work on this.
Le Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:04:18 -0600,
Dave Johnson<email@example.com> a écrit :
Question? When will the Community Distributors page be up with links
to "my page 'http://www.libreofficedvd.info'" and many others as
listed on the wiki?
If you look at my new page you will see a "coming soon" pic and links
back to the LibO download page at http://www.libreoffice.org.
Dave Johnson, USNFR
(619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779
"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/"
I just wanted to remind people of my point as well, that we should make available to anyone a page with a "LibreOffice Distribution Kit" detailing how to download the appropriate LibreOffice files and burning logo for distribution on their own. We should make it as easy as possible for people to distribute our distro. For example, family members burning sets for relatives and neighbours or teachers making copies for students. If we provide a cool logo to burn on the DVD it would also advertise our brand.
If we make it too difficult for people to burn copies, then it will impact our market penetration. Mass distribution should be our goal.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibO community distributors||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] LibO community distributors||Dave Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] OT: Quora - Florian tell them, that I'm not a spamer ;-)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: LibreOffice Slogan
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibO community distributors
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibO community distributors