Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [us-marketing] Re: Using other installers as a marketing tool...

HI :)

I really liked it. Very professional and nice colours. The final sentence
needs re-working imo and the movie didn't play in Firefox 3.6.13 on Ubuntu 10.04
but it was a nice static image.

Perhaps the last sentence could change from
"It is free software and therefore free to download, use and distribute."
"It is OpenSource and free to download, use and distribute."
or
"It is free to download, use and distribute."

Many people get confused between Freeware and free software. At best "free" it
is our worst selling point. Libre is a better word.
Regards from
Tom :)