Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [us-marketing] Re: Using other installers as a marketing tool...

Can you give me your opinion of my newly redone http://www.libreofficedvd.info?

Dave Johnson, USNFR
davefilms.us@gmail.com
6195496830
http://www.davefilms.us
http://www.libreofficedvd.info
(619) 335-5314
(619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779

"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";