[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [us-marketing] Re: Using other installers as a marketing tool...
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [us-marketing] Re: Using other installers as a marketing tool...
- From: drew <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:17:19 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 16:49 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
> having a set of logos available for public use in support of
> LibreOffice. Such a logo could be added to a website supportive of
> LibreOffice project and it would point back to the LibreOffice site
sorry missed that point.
Ah - we already have one, a logo png, on the wiki page. It's big.
It would nice perhaps to have a link back entry, just some html they
could paste into a page and we feed the graphic, smaller in size as the
one available is 500 px wide, and the link back to our site.
One can just deliver the same wide logo but have a few different html
snippets (with an example usually) available where each sizes the logo.
[extra points for js and a button that puts the html to the users
We need to be sure this is how folks want it, that our site dishes up
the graphic - most likely so.
It isn't really a SC issue IMO - if someone wants to do it, just put it
together and an email to let everyone know and give them a chance to
So - if someone just wants to take that on - go for it, just do it with
notices in the mailing lists, be open for suggestions and it works out.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [us-marketing] Re: Using other installers as a marketing tool...||Dave Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] announce DevRoom schedule?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [us-marketing] Re: Using other installers as a marketing tool...