[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion
- From: Michael Wheatland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:44:03 +0930
- To: email@example.com
A little tidbit of information I found:
Drupal and Joomla, the two behemoth players in the open source CMS
arena have just launched new and incredibly well updated products.
Congratulations to the Drupal community for the launch of Drupal7 and
the Joomla community for Joomla 1.6 they both represent a giant step
forward in terms of usability, security and scalability.
One item which stood out in terms of marketing was the Drupal Drops drink:
I know we have discussed this before, but I would be interested to
hear any new ideas people have had.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: "selling points"
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] official source code repository for CD distribution[was: DVD and Jewel case design]
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] New on Marketing wiki page site -- Conference Kit; Press Kit
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion