On Sat, 2011-01-08 at 21:19 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
And Sophie, sorry, but they *will* be under Windows, not Linux, even
though I'm a full-time Linux user myself, because

Hi David,

I don't remember all the details on the research on this from OO.o but I
certainly remember it happened.

@David There are many things such as layout of the screens right now
that I would simply defer to you at the moment, however in your
statement above there isn't any "because", because that just isn't the
type of unilateral decision any one of us can make, in that fashion, on
something like this.

I know from reading your other mail that you have created shots under MS
Windows and am sorry for what is therefore a burden on your efforts but
I don't think there is a lot of wiggle room here.

There are a few files I've found that would show well IMO and I can
theme close to MS Windows but using Ubuntu or SUSE right now and
honestly it would be nice to, IMO, and I know 'we' could, get a set of
Mac screens also - which is not entangled, I think.

Anyway, that is how I see it and is my opinion.

Thanks

Drew