[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Ninite.com
- From: Florian Reisinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:18:32 +0100
- To: "LibreOffice Marketing " <email@example.com>
I really believe I had a great idea last night!
In my view ninite.com is a really popular website.
Now it installs Open Office, but if we grab the chance, they would install
Personally, I think that this would increase our market range.
Someone with a @documentfoundation E-Mail address should mail them
All the rest should suggest the app LibreOffice on this page
(at the very bottom)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Ninite.com||"Craig B. Olofson" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Free & Libre are bad "selling points"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Ninite.com
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Quick reference cards and Desktop Reference Card suggestion (idea)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Ninite.com