Le 2011-01-04 01:06, Sophie Gautier a écrit :

If it can help, for the features list, I've ask that an issue is open
each time a new feature is implemented, so I think we'll find a special
tag on BZ, then we can retrieve a the new features very quickly and more
often than now, where it only happens long after feature freeze.
Also, I'll try to add details for the l10n/doc/marketing projects.

So we should be able to have the beginning of the schedule (I'm going to
put the one for 3.3 online today), with the feature freeze date, l10n
hand off, etc, that should help to draw the roadmap for 3.4 and 3.x.
In any case, Cor, if you need help, don't hesitate to ping me.

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Sophie:

Thanks for doing this. I was going to ask on the dev list if there was some wasy to automate all of this so that when a feature is implemented, it would be sent to a file within the right category and dated. The less time we spend scanning the list by hand the better. I went through the weekly reports again today and thought that there must be a way to streamline the process.

I am not sure if this is possible. If it is, it would certainly make our jobs that much easier.

Cheers

Marc