[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 21:15:27 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Paré wrote (03-01-11 16:56)
Le 2011-01-03 08:27, Sophie Gautier a écrit :
I'm currently consolidating an inter projects release tasks table. That
should help us to know what we have to do, coordinates the tasks between
Thanks for doing this Sophie. It is well appreciated.
I am not sure if there should also be one for the US marketing team. We
(US/Canada marketing team) should perhaps, as a group, have a meeting
and establish some goals specific to this list.
In my experience, each regional marketing team (often the same area as a localization team) will have its own contacts, items of interest for the press, local events to hook into.
Therefore, in the past with OOo, we always had a double track strategy: a bit the global pr's and a bit our own.
However, I would appreciate Italo's vision on this, since he is a far more professional PR-guy then me.
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Release tasks for Marketing||Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] [OT] Where's the product roadmap?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing