[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:08:32 -0500
- To: email@example.com
This is a two-fold question:
1. I have noticed that the events calendar (the English version) that close events (events that have passed in date/time) are being erased. I would like to propose that we not erase these so that a we could later use this calendar to better prepare for event occurring in the following year. I think this would be important planning data for marketing strategies.
Is it possible to keep these events on the calendar? We could just "strikethrough" the closed listings.
2. I would also like to ask if the events calendar is still being used as an international (english) calendar where ALL events are listed for all of the language groups? It looks like (and I have no problem with this) that different language groups are treating the data in their own different ways. But should we not have a "master" calendar where all of the dates appear for all groups?
So, should we have a "master" calendar where all of the events for all languages appear on one wiki page? I don't think it really matters if the content is multi-lingual. This would also help out in pre-planning marketing strategies.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Release tasks for Marketing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage